Snow Trump has just delivered an official announcement from The Capitol on youtube that I feel the theme song to the Omen should have been playing in the background to really set the scene.
Trump released what his policy plans for the first 100 days in office as well as an update on the
Rise of the Legion of Doom Transition Team.
His “Put America first” campaign includes:
- Withdrawing from TPP~ Trump says he intends to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations and replace it with “fair bilateral trade deals.”
Canceling environmental restrictions~ Trump says he will “cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy, including shale energy and clean coal” and create “many millions of high-paying jobs.”
- Cut regulation on business~ Trump says he will formulate a “rule that says for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated.”
- Guard against CyberAttacks ~ Trump says he will establish a cyber-review team made up of members of the military, law enforcement and private sector.
He wants to audit the security of the federal government’s computer systems and strengthen the hacking division of the US military.
- Examine visa programs ~Trump says he will “investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut the American worker.”
- Enact lobbying bans ~The move will prohibit officials from becoming a lobbyists for five years after leaving government.
We don’t hear anything we haven’t heard the 8 years he’s been campaigning. But he’s about to find that BEING President and COMPLAINING about the President are two different jobs. May the odds be ever in our favor!
In the end, even Satan tries to entice you with sex and drugs so maybe the next four years won’t be as bad as the professional protesters are afraid it’ll be.
What do you guys think?
Latest posts by VitaminQ (see all)
- Opinion: RaisingConfident Gender Fluid Children Is More Than Accepting Adult Themed Gender Norms - December 2, 2019
- Dame Dash Calls Black Plantiff Attorney a “Culture Vulture” - November 22, 2019
- Tamar Braxton Goes On Gay Tirade Masked As Female Empowerment on Instagram - November 11, 2019