well not so much a tirade but a temper tantrum
Constantly troubled reality star Tamar Braxton, whom we thought was in a healthy relationship, took to Instagram to drop some knowledge to the sistas regarding their biggest threat to their dating life….Gay men.
View this post on Instagram
The truth is ladies that these dudes out here really do be gay!! It ain’t enough money, beauty, hair, babies in the world to keep them!! They want DICK!! Periodt!! It’s nothing wrong with you, but they will find EVERY reason in the world to make u not good enough!! If he lays with you for 3,4,10 days and he don’t touch u, it’s NOT YOU!! HE WANT A MAN!! And that’s on my momma
Who hurt sis this time? it’s always someone. And whenever things don’t go a woman’s way we get this veiled gay bashing and bigotry. So which one of you pretty boys refused to rub Tamar’s bald head? Because this ran is all over the place. But I have several questions….
- So if this is someone that hasn’t touched you yet then how can you give him a baby?
- Has he expressed any interest in you at all.
- what makes Tamar think she looks so good that if a man doesn’t want her he must be gay.
- If he is gay then why are you saying it like it’s a bad thing just because you liked him and can’t have him because of his preference.
- Who is asking Tamar for relationship advice.
None of these questions will ever get their answer but I just had to use Tamar as a receipt that gays are constantly being used as a trigger subject for clicks in the black community and a scapegoat for people’s own mediocrity. I’ve seen women throw themselves at men who are clearly out of their league and when they are shot down then it must be because he is gay.
It’s an old trick frumpy girls, especially with a lil coin or light skin, would play on men to trap a buck. Shame him and have people questioning his sexuality if he didn’t give her some. And it’s so sad to see Tamar stoop this low and speak as someone who has any relationship in her life that anyone would wanna model their own after, but I won’t say I’m surprised.
I feel there’s a lot of hurt, broken, traumatized people with large followings giving people some really poor relationship advice. Not just romantic relationships, but how we deal with everyone in our lives. They dish this advice out of hurt, anger, ambivalence, greed, and trauma, but we’re supposed to praise it because they’re on t.v. When the truth is these people are not the ones who should be telling us how to live. But unfortunately they are the ones we’re letting “influence” us the most.
Maybe if you stop chasing pretty Instagram boys Tamar you wouldn’t have these problems.
Latest posts by VitaminQ (see all)
- Opinion: RaisingConfident Gender Fluid Children Is More Than Accepting Adult Themed Gender Norms - December 2, 2019
- Dame Dash Calls Black Plantiff Attorney a “Culture Vulture” - November 22, 2019
- Tamar Braxton Goes On Gay Tirade Masked As Female Empowerment on Instagram - November 11, 2019